CISF Recruitment 2019 – Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has published Central Govt Jobs Notification against to CISF Constable Bharti 2019 for recruiting up 914 Male applicants for temporary post of Constable (Tradesmen). CISF invites offline applications from only Male Indian Citizens for the post of Constable (Tradesmen) in the Central Industrial Security Force in the trade of Cook, Cobbler, Barber, Washer-man, Carpenter, Sweeper, Painter, Mason, Plumber, Mali & Electrician. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for CISF Constable (Tradesmen) Bharti 2019/ CISF Bharti 2019 in prescribed application form before last date (22 October 2019). Within this Web-Page, we are also explaining brief details of CISF Vacancy 2019 like as educational Qualification, age limit, application fee, how to apply & other rules.
CISF Recruitment 2019 & Jobs Details @ www.cisf.gov.in :
- Name of Department : Central Industrial Security Force (CISF).
- Name of the Post : Constable (Tradesmen).
- Total Number of Vacancy : 914 Posts.
- Type of Job : Central Govt Jobs.
- Category of Job : Defence Jobs.
- Mode of Application : Off-Line.
- Official Web Link : www.cisf.gov.in
- Job Location : All India.
CISF Vacancy 2019 Details :
|Position Name||No. of Seats||Pay Scale (Salary)|
|Constable (Tradesmen)||914||₹ 21,700 – 69,100/-, Level-3|
Trade Wise Details of CISF Constable Vacancy 2019 :
|Trade Name||Number of Posts||Total|
Eligibility Criteria for CISF Bharti 2019 :
Required Educational Qualification for CISF Jobs : Candidate should have done Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board OR ITI in relevant Trade from any recognized Institute.
Age Limit for CISF Constable Bharti 2019 : Candidate’s minimum and maximum age limit is 18 to 23 Years as on 01 August 2019.
Age Relaxation :
- For Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe Candidates – 05 years.
- For Other Backward Class Candidates – 03 years.
Nationality : Indian.
Selection Process of CISF Recruitment 2019 for Constable (Tradesmen) Post :
In this CISF Constable Bharti 2019, the selection of the participated candidate will be based on Written Examination, Trade Test, PET/PST and Medical Examination.
CISF Constable Bharti Physical Standards :
|For UR, SC, EWS and OBC Candidates||170 cms||Minimum 80 Cms. with minimum expansion of 05 Cms. i.e. 80-85|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST) Categories||162.5 cms||Minimum 76 Cms. with minimum expansion of 05 Cms. i.e. 76-81|
|Relaxed standard for the candidates falling in the category of : Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh & Ladhakh regions of Jammu & Kashmir.||165 cms||Minimum 78 Cms. with minimum expansion of 05 Cms i.e.78-83|
|For more details of Weight & Eyesight, kindly check out official advertisement
Application Fee : General /OBC category Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through Postal Order Drawn in favour of the officer concerned Recruitment Sector and payable at the post office where postal order will be payable. Application Fee is exempted for those candidates who are belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST)and Ex-servicemen.
How to Apply for CISF Constable Jobs 2019 :
Interested and appropriate Candidates may apply Off-Line for CISF Bharti 2019 in prescribed application form (which is available on the CISF’s website i.e. www.cisf.gov.in) along with self attested all relevant documents & IPO send to concerned DIG of CISF Office as per Official Notification on or before 22.10.2019. In case of Online Application then applicants should follow below instruction to fill online application..
- First of all, candidates have to log on Official website of CISF i.e. www.cisf.gov.in.
- Candidates should click on CISF Recruitment 2019 Advt. Link.
- Then applicants must read carefully CISF Vacancy Notification.
- Eligible Applicants should click on Apply Online Link.
- Candidates should fill up required details in CISF Online Registration Form.
- Applicants must uploaded scanned copy of passport size photo, appropriate documents with their signature in CISF Online Application Form.
- Candidates should recheck properly all required information filled by you in CISF Online Application Form.
- After that candidates have to click on Submit button.
- Candidates have to deposit Fee of Application through the SBI Challan or Net Banking or Credit Card/ Debit Card of any Bank.
Scheduled Dates for CISF Constable Vacancy 2019 :
- Starting Date for Receipt of Application For : 23.09.2019.
- Closing Date for Receipt of Online Application : 22.10.2019.
- Last Date of Fee Deposit By Offline : 22.10.2019.
- Closing Date for North East Region : 29.10.2019.
Important Links for CISF Constable Bharti 2019 :
Latest & Upcoming CISF Vacancy 2019-20 Updates :-
Stay tuned with DivayJobs.in & gets all recruitment notification of Upcoming CISF Vacancy 2019-20 and others Latest Government Jobs in India.
Instructions : For more details of CISF Recruitment 2019 (CISF Bharti 2019), All applicants are advised to check official Advt. Notice or visit CISF’s official website i.e. www.cisf.gov.in before Apply. Here, we have discussed all needy information of this CISF Constable Bharti 2019. Still if you have any trouble in Applying Online/Offline then you can write respective comment in below comment box.