MPSC Recruitment 2020 – Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released a recruitment notification for MPSC Subordinate Services Prelims Exam 2020 for the recruitment of 806 vacant posts of Police Sub Inspector (PSI), Assistant Section Officer (ASO) and State Tax Inspector (STI) under Group-B in various Department of Maharashtra Government (Home Department, Department of General Adminstration and Finance Department). MPSC invites online mode applications from eligible individuals for the following positions through Maharashtra Subordinate Services Non-gazetted Group-B Combined Preliminary Examination 2020. Interested applicants may apply for this MPSC Group-B Bharti 2020 By Online Mode through the MPSC’s official website (www.mpsc.gov.in) before closing date (19th March 2020). Here, applicants can also find all required details of Latest MPSC Vacancy 2020 like as education qualification, age limit, application mode, selection process, important dates, how to apply & other recruitment rules.
MPSC Recruitment 2020 & Jobs Details @ www.mpsc.gov.in :
- Name of the Commission : Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
- Advt. No. : 05/2020.
- No. of Vacancy : 806 Posts.
- Name of the Post : PSI, ASO & STI.
- Types of Job : Maharashtra State Govt Jobs.
- Mode of Application : On-Line.
- Official Website : www.mpsc.gov.in
- Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra).
Post Wise Details of Maharashtra PSC Vacancy 2020 :
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy||Pay Scale (Salary)|
|Police Sub Inspector (PSI)||650||Rs. 38,600 – 1,22,800/- PM|
|Assistant Section Officer (ASO)||67|
|State Tax Inspector (STI)||89|
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra PSC Bharti 2020 :
Educational Qualification for MPSC Jobs : Applicants must possess a Bachelor Degree in any discipline form recognized University. For more details see official advertisement through given link below.
Age Limit for Maharashtra PSC Jobs 2020 :
- For PSI Post : Applicant’s minimum and maximum age limit is 19 to 31 years for Unreserved Category and 19 to 34 Years for reserved Category of Candidates as on 01 June 2020.
- For ASO & STI Post : Applicant’s minimum and maximum age limit is 18 to 38 years for Unreserved Category and 18 to 43 Years for reserved Category of Candidates as on 01 June 2020.
Nationality : Candidates must be citizen of Indian and resident of Maharashtra also.
Selection Process of MPSC Recruitment 2020 :
In this Maharashtra PSC Bharti 2020, the selection of the applicants for the above mentioned positions will be based on Written Test (Preliminary & Main) and Personal Interview.
Application Fee : GEN/OBC Category of Candidates have to pay as examination fee of Rs.374 and Rs.274 for SC/ST candidates through SBI Challan/ Online Payment/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ CSC (Citizen Service Centre).
How to Apply for MPSC Recruitment 2020 :
Interested and Qualified candidates may apply for this MPSC Group-B Bharti 2020 By On-Line through the MPSC’s website i.e. www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in OR www.mpsc.gov.in from 18.02.2020 to 19.03.2020 thereafter Online Apply Web-Link will be disabled.
Important Dates for Maharashtra PSC Bharti 2020 :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 18 February 2020.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application : 19 March 2020.
- Last Date for the Payment of Fee @ SBI Challan : 20 March 2020.
- Tentative Date of Preliminary Exam : 03 May 2020.
Useful Link for Maharashtra PSC Vacancy 2020 :
Latest & Upcoming MPSC Vacancy 2020-21 Updates :
Get in tough with Divya Jobs Alert (DivyaJobs.in) to get all updates of Latest & Upcoming MPSC Vacancy 2020-21 and all Indian Public Service Commission Vacancy. If you have any query regarding to Maharashtra PSC Bharti 2020 then you can write comment in below comment box. Divya Jobs Team will provides prompt resolutions of your query ASAP.
Instructions : For more information of MPSC Recruitment 2020, kindly check out official notification through given link below and visit also MPSC’s official website (www.mpsc.gov.in) before apply.