SARB Vacancies Jobs in South Africa – Greeting For Job Seekers who Are looking for job vacancies for Business Analyst in Gauteng have great opportunity from South African Reserve Bank Department indeed jobs near me. The Well Respected Organisation of South Africa Is In always inviting For Various Job Vacancies in their Well Performing Department in Various Branches across Job in Gauteng, South Africa gumtree jobs. Indeed jobs in Pretoria, Gauteng indeed jobs near me.
At Present The South African Based Government Organisation is seeking for Job Seeker to Apply Online For indeed Vacancies 2022-23 in Pretoria, Gauteng linkedin jobs job opportunities. Get to Apply online For indeed co za Business Analyst Vacancies in South African Reserve Bank by Filling Online Application Form. Find Local Government puff and pass Jobs vacancies For SARB Vacancies 2022 gumtree jobs. Get government vacancies registration, Puff and Pass Student and Freshers Internship Vacancies in Pretoria, Gauteng, Apply Online SARB Career News at www.resbank.co.za Careers indeed jobs near me. On this Site Get Job search and apply online For Gauteng Government Jobs in South Africa online jobs.
SARB Vacancies South Africa 2022 – Opportunity For Business Analyst Jobs
A vacancy exists for South African Reserve Bank Careers in Pretoria, Gauteng South Africa jobs. Successful candidates will be responsible for the performance of Business Analyst Vacancies 2022-23 indeed jobs Pretoria. Candidates who have Postgraduate in Information Science for Business Analyst jobs can apply online for this vacancy gumtree jobs. The basic salary of this post is expected to be R 388,420.00 per annum.
Brief details For This Position
|Hiring Department:-||SARB Vacancies 2022|
|Vacant Position:-||Business Analyst Careers|
|Qualifications:-||Postgraduate in Information Science|
|Remuneration:-||ZAR 388,420.00 Per Year|
|Job Category:-||Banking Jobs|
The main purpose of this position is to provide technical business analysis services in respect of development and maintenance support for business systems within FinSurv and Reporting Entities in order to ensure the effective and timeous collection, analysis and reporting of reportable transactions via the FinSurv Systems.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following key performance areas:
• Drive business analysis initiatives and provide solutions to complex projects and business systems.
• Establish and maintain stakeholder relationships to ensure efficient running of the business systems, quality of information, defining future business requirements, identifying opportunities for optimisation, develop and propose solutions.
• Execute the writing of business specifications and implementation of enhancements to systems in consultation with business and/or other stakeholders (business processes, reports, upgrades).
• Ensure the maintenance and integrity of the master data on the Financial Surveillance Reporting System in order to process transactions end-to-end and mitigate systems related risks.
• Provide training and support for internal and external users, including user maintenance and management information.
• Stay abreast of business/market changes, and apply these in the course of own work.
• Take responsibility for the quality assurance of the work and outputs of other business analysts.
• Participate in external industry business analyst forums, contributing to developing and furthering the business analyst body of knowledge (both theoretical and applied).
• Improve and standardise work processes in the course of own work, and ensure application of standards and methods in the team.
To be considered for this position, candidates must be in possession of:
• a minimum of Postgraduate in Information Science, Information Technology or related qualification;
• a minimum of 5 to 8 years of experience within a financial business analysis environment;
• knowledge of business analysis methodologies;
• advanced Microsoft Office skills. and
Job Related Knowledge include:
• Business analysis methodologies;
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills;
• Team leadership;
• Exchange Control Rulings and Regulations;
• Relevant operational manuals; and
• Report Writing.
Job Related Skills & Attributes are as follows:
• client orientation;
• ability to travel from time to time to perform duties away from Head Office;
• analysis and problem solving skills;
• planning and organising skills; and
• attention to detail.
What qualification do I need to work at SARB Gauteng ?
To Work For Government Department SARB You Need to have Postgraduate in Information Sciences as per given the circulated notification SARB vacancies 2022.
Where can I find & Apply For Vacancy ?
At Govtjobsnetwork.com you can search for local Government/ Organisation vacancies amd apply online by filling online application from.
What Type of Job Vacancies can you Find on Govtjobsnetwork ?
On Govtjobsnetwork.com We Provide all the latest, Upcoming and Currently Available Job Vacancies in various Department of South Africa At Present on this page you can Find SARB Business Analyst Vacancies in Pretoria, Gauteng. Get All the Internship Vacancies For SARB, Freshers and Experienced Job Vacancies in Gauteng, Careers News For SARB.
Tags:|south african reserve bank vacancies gauteng|reserve bank security vacancies|careers@sarb register|sarb graduate programme stipend|govtjobsnetwork.com 2022 vacancies|sarb internship 2022|