SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2019: State Bank of India has issued a latest notification Advt No-CRPD/PO/2019-20/01 for the Mains-Examination Admit Card of Probationary Officer (PO) 2000 Posts. Candidates can download mains Admit Card here. Other details of SBI PO Admit Card 2019 given below…
SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2019 & Jobs Details @ www.sbi.co.in :
- Name of the Bank : State Bank of India (SBI).
- Advertisement No. : CRPD/ PO/ 2019-20/ 01.
- Name of the Post : Probationary Officers (POs).
- Number of Vacancy : 2000 Posts.
- Types of Job : Bank Jobs.
- Mode of Application : Online.
- Official Website : www.sbi.co.in
- Job Location : All India.
Summary of SBI PO Vacancy 2019 :
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Pay Scale (Salary)|
|Probationary Officers (PO)||2000||Rs. 23700 – 42020/- Per Month|
Category Wise SBI Probationary Officers Vacancy 2019 :
|Sr. No.||Category Name||No. of Vacancy|
|1-||General (GEN)||810 Posts|
|2-||Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||200 Posts|
|3-||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||540 Posts|
|4-||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||300 Posts|
|5-||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||150 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO Bharti 2019 :
Education Qualification for SBI PO Jobs : Applicants must have Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University. Those candidates are in Final year/ Semester of their Graduation they can also apply.
Age Limit : Minimum and maximum age limit is 21 to 30 Years as on 01.04.2019.
Age Relaxation :
- For SC/ST Candidates : 05 Years.
- For OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates : 03 Years.
- For PWD Candidates : 10 Yrs. – GEN, 13 Yrs. – OBC, 15 Yrs.- SC/ST.
Nationality : Indian.
Selection Process for SBI Probationary Officers Jobs :
In this SBI PO Recruitment Process the assortment of the qualified will be purely based on online mode Preliminary examination, Main examination and Group Exercises & Interview.
Application Fee : Applicants have to Pay Examination fee & Intimation charge through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking as following :
|Category Name||Total Fees|
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 125/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|General, OBC||Rs. 750/- (App. Fees including Intimation Charges)|
How to Apply Online For SBI PO Vacancy 2019 :
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for this SBI PO Bharti 2019 via Online mode go through the official website of SBI i.e. www.sbi.co.in from 2nd April 2019 to 22nd April 2019.
Important Dates/Events for SBI PO Recruitment 2019 :
- Starting Date for Submission of SBI PO Online Application : 02 April 2019.
- Closing Date for Submission of SBI PO Online Application : 22 April 2019.
- Last Date for Fee Payment of Online Application : 22 April 2018.
- Date of On-Line Preliminary Examination : 8th, 9th, 15th & 16th June 2019.
- Date of the Main Examination : 20 July 2019.
- Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview : September 2019.
- Date of Final Result Declaration : 2nd week of October 2019.
Important Links for SBI PO Vacancy 2019
Latest & Upcoming SBI PO Vacancy 2019-20 Updates :-
To get more information regarding to the SBI PO Recruitment 2019, kindly visit official website of State Bank of India (SBI) i.e. www.sbi.co.in and check out employment notice before apply to the SBI PO Jobs. Stay and connected with us NaukriLive.in and visit for regular Updates Regarding the Upcoming SBI PO Vacancy 2019-20, SBI Recruitment & Other Related Information.