UPSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card 2019: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC, Lucknow) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Council House Guard, Assembly Guard, Forest Guard Various Vacancy at 664 posts. Candidates can download the PET Admit Card from UPSSSC Website. UPSSSC Recruitment 2019 Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
UPSSSC 664 Forest Guard PET Admit Card 2019
उत्तर प्रदेश अधीनस्थ सेवा चयन आयोग ने Forest Guard की भर्ती के लिए Physical Test (PET) एडमिट कार्ड जारी किये है। उम्मीदवार 10 जुलाई 2019 से एडमिट कार्ड डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं।
UPSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card 2019
- Name of the Department : Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission.
- Post Name : Guest Teacher
- No. of Vacancies : 664 Posts.
- Type of Jobs : Govt Jobs.
- Category of Job : UPSSSC Jobs.
- Mode of Application : Online.
- Official Website : upsssc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria of UPSSSC Forest Guard Notification 2019 :
Educational. Qualifications : Candidates should have Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
UPSSSC Vacancy Details:
||No. Of Posts|
|Assembly Guard (Vidhan Bhawan Rakshak)||44|
|Forest Guard (Van Rakshak)||620|
Age Limit :
- Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 40 years as on 1 July 2015.
- Age Relaxation: SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
Fee Details :
- General / OBC : 125/-
- SC / ST : 65/-
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for pay scale details.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply online through UPSSSC official website www.upsssc.gov.in from 09 Dec 2016 to 26 Dec 2016.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on written exam, physical test. Other Selection process details please go to the official notification.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 09 Dec 2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 26 Dec 2016.